Friday, August 7, 2009

I had to...

So I had to start my own blog, separate from Myspace and my members area and all that stuff. There are certain things I can't or don't talk about in my Myspace blog and because of it, I have sort of just quit blogging there all together. But it is something I enjoy doing, so I have found somewhere else to go.

I'm pissed off right now. I need a new digital camera so bad for www.clips4sale.com/store/30424 my clips store so I can start filming again. I was supposed to get one today, but things didn't work out ( surprise, surprise, lol) and so I am still camera-less. Not filming is driving me CRAZY!!! I threw myself into this work SO HARD when I started, because I liked it and enjoyed making people happy. Being stuck, unable to do anything but freak out over how many video requests I have backed up is not making me feel to good. I just want to get this fixed, PLEASE!, so that I can get back to work.

Next week I will be back on www.ukufradio.com On Wednesday August 12th, from 9-11 pm I will be co-hosting the live stream house music radio show. The guest dj is DJ Robopunk, which is going to be awesome! I am working on a Twitter for them, as well as my own. It's a slow going, lol. You just want to have like, thousands of followers right NOW, you know what I mean? But it doesn't work like that. I am going to see if Von will hand over the money to help me get one of the Twitter promotion companies working for us. I figure that will help since it is a business ( of sorts) that they ( we?) are trying to run. Hopefully this next time I won't come late and miss DJ Von U-KUF spinning, AGAIN. I swear he does it on purpose...

In other news, I am coming back to the stage on August 16th for California Girl's of Anaheim's Gin Joint Burlesque Show. Yay! Wish I was skinnier but whatever. I say that, but you know I am going to try starving myself before then, lol. I'm just kidding. I am trying to figure out in my head if there is any way to truly drop like 5 pounds in a week that doesn't require me wearing a trash bag suit or anything crazy like that. Probably not. The stupid thing is, I'm not fat. I'm just fat TO ME. And that is the worst of all...

Alright, well my blog cherry has been popped. I'm happy to have a new place to blog again. Now if only Twitter would be so easy...

Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment