Sunday, August 9, 2009

Click click click

So I joined Twitter Follower, both for myself and for the online radio show I co-host. Instead of working on mine I am working on theirs. Click, click, click, click.... boy oh boy, is this fun! I am just click follow after follow after follow. I really do hope that this all pans out. My finger is beginning to hurt from all the clicking. Someone better come kiss it and make it better.

I got a new webcam today to try and temporary solve my no-camera crisis. Turns out it sucks fucking ASS!!!! Thank God Best Buy has a return policy... Yes, it is THAT BAD. So, yet again, my filming schedule gets pushed back. Man, I feel like such a loser!!! I have all these requests waiting to be fulfilled that I am just stuck waiting and waiting to do. And they are all piling up and it's making me crazy. I hate looking like a liar and a slacker, and right now, I feel I look like both.

So ya, found out who told on me. Can't say I am at all surprised. For someone who doesn't care about me and has not interest in my life, supposedly, they sure are involved in my business. Fucker. Whatever, though. Go snitch on me when you have something better than my lipstick fetish. I put on lipstick for a living. Oooh.... oh no!!! How dare I?! LMFAO. God, it's pathetic the things some people get their panties in a twist about. Ugh...

Anyway, I need to get back to my clicking. Oh ya, I can't wait! Lol.

Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment