Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh My God, What a Bitch...

... today has been. Jesus f-ing Christ, man. I have spent looooong hours sitting in front of my computer going through the two Twitter accounts I maintain ( one being mine, the other being Ukufradio's) and deleting spammer after spammer after spammer. What is up with people always having to ruin a good thing? This is supposed to be about connecting with people and sharing information, not filling their eyes and minds with useless crap, making them want to give up on Twitter all together. Seriously, I wanted to scream.

Even worse, for some reason Adobe AIR has decided that I may not install any of the useful applications such as Tweetdeck, Seismic Desktop, Nambu, etc... So anything that might make my life a little easier is not happening. Lol. All I can do is laugh. It doesn't matter in the long run. I am used to having to do things the hard way. God loves to try my patience. It's His hobby.

All I wanted to do today is make a mini top hat. In case you are wondering, no, I do not have a new camera yet, so I am still not filming. Sigh... I feel like such a loser for not working. I want to make clips SO BADLY!!! It's like, yes, I have a lipstick fetish, and it gets me off to put my lipstick on. But I have another fetish, and I don't know what you call it, but basically it's that I like to be watched. So putting it on is only have the enjoyment. Knowing someone is watching me do it, being turned on by it, THAT is what seals the deal for me. Voyeurism? Is that what you call it? Exhibitionism? Whatever it is, I like it, and not having it happen, I do not like AT ALL.

I have also been busy with other things. I have the radio show on Wednesday ( www.ukufradio.com for those of you who want to watch) and then the burlesque show on Sunday. I don't even want to think about how unprepared I am for the latter. I mean, I have a whole bunch of routines that I can use. Yet I always like to think of something new and fresh. I hate doing the same routine twice, even though a lot of my routines are fan favorites that people would love to see again. I don't know, I just always have to top myself, so when I can't, I feel like I suck. Does that make any sense? Yes, I am super competitive with myself, lol. I know.

Anyway, I am going to see about making that mini top hat. If I can't have a new routine I can at least have a new accessory or two to spice things up. I love accessories...

Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment