Thursday, August 13, 2009

Winding Down

Just got home after tonight's show on www.ukufradio.com. Our guest was DJ Robopunk, who laid down just some straight sick original tracks. Everything he played he produced, and it was all AMAZING. I've gotten better being on the mic lol, or so they said. I felt better, at least. You would think with all the lipstick fetish I do, being in front of a camera would be no problem. Yet it is! Trying to remember things and talk about them at the same time isn't easy, especially when you are LIVE and there are no do overs, lol.

I love the guys I work with though, they are great. The show is over though ( yet I am playing the replay as I write this, lol) so now I am trying to focus on getting my burlesque shows together. I made my two mini top hats. One turned out adorable, the other one... it has been dubbed " The Perpetrator" because it caused me a wicked burn on the tip of one of my thumbs. I don't know how I feel about " The Perpetrator". It doesn't look the way I had hoped and imagined. I may have to make another one to make myself feel better, lol.

I feel bad because I have really been ignoring my myspace and such. But I have to tell you, it's just so much work to go on and do everything. I feel bad because I sort of avoid it. It's not that I don't want to stay in touch. Just Twitter is WAAAAAY easier, and I am all about easy, lol. I should go check on my myspace. Now that I am talking about it I am feeling guilty...

Well all, I have to get to work getting my shows together. Wish me luck!

Love,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment